11.4.10

Summer is really getting on my nerve.

I want to take a plunge into the waters beach or pool. Anyhoo I'm inspired by the weather and I thought of having a look for it. My dream look for the summer. >>>
I'm inspired by the Versace Summer Spring 2010 look. Though , I think this is more appropriate at night parties by the beach but this doesn't stop me form creating my look.



I can't find any top that looks like the one in the versace picture so Ive used a bandeau cover up instead. I'm really at awe with the bikini match. It's cute and flirty. What i love about getting up for the beach is you can took a pile of accessories and still look cute.

After that I have created another look . A look that I think is really me. 


I love shorts and its really comfy . Then the swimsuit looks amazing. I love color blue and tortoise stone. It's really a bohemian look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment