10.4.10

Project Runway Season 4 Top 5

(photo by Fabsugar.com)
Next week's episodes will be about the home visits. Emilo and Seth Aron has sure spots for the final 3 and Jay, our kababayan, and Mila will fight for the 3rd spot. But honestly , I dont like Mila's going to compete with Jay. I don't like the outfit she made, nor the stuff she made because they're all colorblocks and sometime they're cute but if you see them often you're going to be bored. The ensemble she made last time is an eyesore. I mean Yellow top and pink bottom. It looks like the disco ball with colors. I hope the judges opted for Anthony. The gown has taste and color, I know that the fabric is not good but the drama and taste is still there.  Emilio's gown is whimsical and elegant. I love the polka dot details at the hemline. Seth Aaron, i love the fact that the look is exaggerated. It's a statement and still has drama into it. Jay Nicolas made a military inspired look. I love the pants ,it looks well made and the jacket is to die for..

I'm hoping that Emilio , Seth Aaron and Jay will be the top 3 finalists. I don't like Mila in it because I'm feeling her collection is about colorblocking....

No comments:

Post a Comment