10.4.10

Les Misérables

I've finally finished the book last night. I love the story of this novel. I think it's a unique and refreshing , though it's book setting happened in 19th century, might be before the French Revolution. I love the twists and turns of the novel. I'm not really a fan of classic book but this one is an exception. It's like romance, politics, social issues,   and being moral at the same time in one book. I love Jean Valjean. I love that the book is about changing your self. Becoming a good person. Also , how forgiving and non-judgmental  the Bishop is. It's a story that still applies today. I do believe that we all deserve a second chance in life, and this novel is also about it. The role of Javert makes me feel mad at him. Just read the book to know why I hate him. I'll recommend this to my niece to read this.


I'm currently reading Sophie Kinsella's Twenties Girl and I find it amusing and interesting :)














Au Revoir
Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment