27.4.10

Ballerina Movement

This model is Freja Beha Erichsen. I got so inpired by this editorial from Interview Magazine for April 2010. These shots are taken by Craig Mcdean. By looking at the picture , it's an interpretation of modern ballerina. In my previous posts, I've mentioned before that I like movement/s in a photo , no matter what kind it is, may it be for fashion photography, random picture or advocacy pictures. And this one is really mind blowing ,for me, because I love how the dress  moves. Aside from it, the styling is really great, not to mention those killer shoes. It makes use of soft and edgy looks for spring. The idea of putting her some powder on her skin and on her shoes is a brilliant idea. It makes th shot somehow 'realistic.' Here are some photos that I like.
From Fabsugar.com
I love the lines that her body created from the picture above. It's kind of awkward, in a good way.

From Fashiononerouge.com
This is truly divine (photo above). The ribbon tail at the back of her dress emphasis the softness of the character even if her pose look 'stiff.'

No comments:

Post a Comment