6.7.10

Shadows and Blessings






So my day was so-so. I went to the Marketing department for updates and testing location for Friday. God knows what I truly feel right now. Anyways, My outfit is inspired from Gelai's look, Bea Alonzo's character in Magkaribal. The one where she first tried to apply at Vera couture. and I was contemplating last night about wearing a crop tee but we all know I cant wear them because I'm chubby. lol. So, I made it my own by wearing a sunday dress and borrowed from my dad's closet my cover up and tied it, like how crop tees should be. 

But I started start off good, and hopefully ends good too, by buying Preview's July issue or their Best Dressed Issue. While I was browsing, I saw my letter was published. I was so happy because I never thought of it being published , since I know they have a lot of fasyown readers.:P . Anyway, I want to thank Preview Magazine for appreciating my letter and ManilaStreetStyle.com for featuring me :D

I'm really wishing that my fashion hero would reply to my application about working with her >.<

2 comments: