10.7.10

My 2Bu Feature . Still so happy :D




This morning, my mom was really ecstatic about what she's reading at the newspaper and she keeps on nagging me for that matter. I , that I don't really give a damn because I just woke up, slowly got up from my bed and went to her and asked about what she's nagging me about. Then she showed me the 2bu section. And I screamed and I jumped for joy because my styling chops and the write-up I did for Trilogy, that I'm now interning for, is published. I was expecting to see just a half page but boy I was really surprised because It was 3/4 of the page. I still feel that I'm still in a dream and everything is really happening so fast. I'm really thankful to my boss for believing in me, Vicky, and I wouldnt be experiencing this kind of joy. The last two pictures are my faves for the shoot.

Credits:
Make Up by Xeng Zulueta, Hair by Felicity Son and Photography by Revo Naval.

No comments:

Post a Comment