10.7.10

Prep Rally and the After Effects of my Marketing Qualifying Exams









Yesterday, I had my Marketing qualifying in exams. I thought it was going to a grueling and mind-boggling test, but it was a bliss. Although, I got so hyped because I was really feeling good about my test. I hope I pass.*Crosses her fingers*. Anyhoo, yesterday was also the Pep Rally event for the UAAP 73rd Season. It was my first time to attend to a Pep Rally. It was really fun and I got to see my friends who are going to play for the season, Gooluck , Eka and Capi :D. So in between those events, Me and my best bud, Ashley, were goofing around. As you can see in my pictures, I'm still having fun and playing with my hair;P. 

(Scarf : Gift from Ashley. Top : Thrifted. Pants : Unknown. Sandals : VNC)

No comments:

Post a Comment