7.7.10

Let's have a flower party ;P

So this morning while I was waiting for my office task at work, I was looking through the Fall 2010 Couture from Style.com. What really caught my eye was Christian Dior's Collection, designed by the fabulous John Galliano. It popping with colors. The line ,for me, are inspired flowers. I've read that he did some research on some flowers. The hair styling is fantabalous, they almost look like the vase's stem/or should I say the opening.  The structured heels are so cute,if Tinkerbell is real, she'll definitely got to have those because it's whimsical and fairy-like. Here are my favorites from the collection. Enjoy.

(All photos from Style.com)

The color palette of this gown is amazing.

The gloves makes the look daintier and posh.

So luxurious !







No comments:

Post a Comment