26.6.10

I'm so not excited about this.....

NOT :))
I'm actually excited that another highstreet brand (for me) is coming here in Manila and it's .............
YUP IT'S Forever 21 !

I honestly, don't want to blog about this because people might know about this already, but i cant help it :)) I love them and I ,especially, love their clothes esp some of their collabs including the Danny Robert's line. ---->> it's so cute. I first heard the news through a friend ,at first I can't believe it, but when I've read Jane's blog, i jumped for joy, literally :D.
Here's some sneak peak from Jenni Epperson , one of the people I look up to in the fashion scene.


Can you hear the shoes screaming 'buy me now' :)) ?
The store opening will be on July 2, 2010, and for the first 250 who'll line up for the store opening will have a 200 VOUCHER!! how cool is that :D, sadly I can't come because I have a styling shoot for the company i'm interning in >.< Ms. Jane, I want to go but my sched can't fit >.< :((





No comments:

Post a Comment