26.6.10

Full Skirts Alert :D







Seeing LV'S Fall/Winter 2010 collection, I can really see that the inspiration for the line is 1950's. Full skirts and all that makes a girl look feminine and soft. It shows how beautiful woman's body is. The ads for FW 2010 just blown me away. The use of corset, gloves and chunky heels is , I think,is still going to be a trend for Fall. The handbags look so phenomenal especially in the last picture. I'm dreaming that in future I could also style ads like these. it just looks beautiful :D  and captivating.

3 comments:

  1. everyone loves a full skirt! will use this info for my next batch of clothes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, gillian, sorry about the last time >.< and also dont forget gloves :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem maureen :) will definitely find gloves!

    ReplyDelete