17.6.10

Freeway Fashion Nation

Freeway is one of my fave local brands because their aesthetic is really fresh and you can practically maximize a use of any article of clothing from their store.(Meaning you can use ,wear their stuff many times in different ways) I love that they're also into 'fashionalism', promoting nationalism through fashion.Last time, they had a collection that is a tribute to Nick Joaquin, this dude is so cool, I love his short story,'Summer Solstice.' And now they're featuring Jose Garcia Villa. He's a Filipino Poet. He is known as a Comma Poet because he often use commas a lot. He's also one of the National Artist of the Philippines.
Here are some of their looks :D
This is so Rocker-esque :D


This look is dainty but edgy.


I love the Graphic Print of this one.



All I can say is, it's literally POETIC :D

(photos from stylebible.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment